How to wear a Statement Necklace October 01, 2015 16:41
- Plain and simple – If you just want to brighten up a plain dress or top, take the simple route and wear it as it come. This means that you should wear it with either minimal or no other jewelry. Shop this style here: http://bit.ly/1RiX7Ur
Glitz and glam – If you’re all about the bling and you want to take your outfit to a whole new level, you can always choose a statement necklace really heavy and huge or those big with chunky bling. These are perfect for accessorize your night outfit. You can also mix and match them with other accessories alike. Shop this style here: http://bit.ly/1Gmii1h
Sleek and edgy – Want to get a trendy look? Simply add a nice statement necklace with these features and you’ll be good to go. Spiked chokers or those with geometrical design are the ones that would get the job perfectly done. Shop this style here: http://bit.ly/1OKxxcp
Boho babe – If your style is more like this, go for statement necklaces made of chunky wooden beads or clunky metals. Mix them up with natural elements like silver or gold. Shop this style here: http://bit.ly/1jBuhTU
- Collar Craze – Wear your favorite statement necklaces under the collar of a shirt, this way is perfect for adding more flare to you everyday office look, especially when you don’t want too much going on in your look but still want to catch people’s attention. Shop this style here: http://bit.ly/1P8biMU
Layered Necklaces September 25, 2015 13:32
Jewelry can play a big role in transforming your outfits from basics to amazing and unique. That’s why we want to share with you some ideas for ways to layer necklaces with different necklines.
Just remember these couple of tips before adding necklaces to your look:
1) Buy a necklace extender (They come in different colors) so you can pair together incompatible pieces and finish with your desired lay.
2) Start with the largest necklace at the bottom and build from there, adding smaller pieces as you go up. You can let them sit on top of one other for an effortless look or stack them neatly leaving spaces in between.
3) You must pay attention to neckline & fabric, thicker knits looks best with statement pieces whereas silky fabric is more versatile.
4) Try to not use earrings, because your look can come off as overly accessorized.
Here are some inspiration for necklaces you might have, but the important thing is that if you don’t have them, just have fun and create some new styles!